Weight Watchers recipes are great for weight loss, but they are also suitable for ensuring a balanced and healthy diet. Here you will find five delicious recipes that will spoil your taste buds and still be healthy.
Weight Watchers Recipe: The Perfect Breakfast
Don’t want to stand in the kitchen for ages to prepare your breakfast in the morning? Then Weight Watchers Bircher Muesli is perfect for you. It can be prepared in the evening.
- Resources: 50g rolled oats, 125ml milk or plant-based alternative, 1/2 apple, 1/2 banana, 1 tsp raisins
- preparation: Put oatmeal and raisins in a glass and pour the milk. Everything is stored overnight in the refrigerator. The next morning, all you have to do is grind the apples and cut the bananas. Pour this over your toasted oatmeal and have a delicious and healthy breakfast.
Weight Watchers Lunch: Chicken Bruschetta
This dish is delicious, healthy and even low carb.
- Elements (for 2 servings): 260 g chicken breast (2 pieces), 400 g tomatoes, 1 onion, 1 garlic clove, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp Italian herbs, 2 sprigs of basil, salt , pepper
- preparationPreheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan oven). Then wash the chicken breast and pat them flat. Then rub the fillings with Italian herbs, paprika powder, salt and pepper and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Next, wash the tomatoes and peel the onion, then both are finely chopped. Then press the garlic and mix with the chopped vegetables, salt, pepper, vinegar and basil.
- Spread three quarters of the mixture on the chicken leaves. These are now baked in the middle of the oven for 10-12 minutes and can be served with the remaining tomato mixture.
Lightning fast pizza recipe
Pizza is one of the most popular foods, but unfortunately it is often very high in calories. Here we have a delicious and quick alternative to pizza for you.
- Resources: 1 small wrap, 1 tbsp tomato paste, 1 tsp rapeseed oil, 2 tbsp water, 8 cherry tomatoes, 1 onion, 2 tbsp grated cheese (reduced fat), 25 g rocket, 1 tbsp parmesan (shredded or shaved), Italian herbs Salt, pepper
- preparation: Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan oven). Then prepare the soup. For this, oil, tomato paste, water, salt, pepper and Italian herbs are placed in the box and stirred. You can cut the onion into rings and tomatoes into slices.
- Place the wrap on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Then the wrap is covered with tomato salt and covered with onions and tomatoes. Then put the grated cheese on top and bake the lightning pizza for about 10 minutes. When the pizza is ready, garnish it with arugula and Parmesan and you’re ready to enjoy.
Weight Watchers Recipe: Tomato Mozzarella
Not only is it a classic dessert, but it is also an ideal side dish for anyone who wants to pay attention to their diet.
- Elements (for 2 people): 400 g tomatoes, 1 ball mozzarella (20% fat), 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tbsp orange juice, salt, pepper, oregano, fresh basil
- preparation: Wash the tomatoes and cut them into pieces. Take the mozzarella out of the package, let it drain for a short time and also cut it into pieces. Layer the tomatoes and mozzarella alternately on the plate and season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- For the dressing, mix together balsamic vinegar, orange juice and olive oil. Season the dressing liberally with salt and pepper. Wash the basil leaves and dry them. Then spread the dressing over the tomatoes and mozzarella and garnish with basil.
Refreshing on hot days: mango ice cream
You need to cool down in the middle of summer. What is more suitable than delicious and healthy ice cream.
- Resources: A big piece of mango, 200 grams of natural yogurt
- preparation: Refrigerate the mangoes for about an hour. This is immediately cleaned with yogurt. And your delicious and healthy ice cream is ready. You should enjoy it immediately.