Are you suddenly expecting guests? Whip up this curd cake and pop your living room in the oven. Couldn’t be smarter!
We all know cheesecake and it is always delicious. This easy yogurt cake is just as delicious and even faster in the oven. It comes to the rescue when you are expecting a guest for coffee and you don’t want to serve the cake you bought to the guests. The curd cake consists of only three ingredients and can be decorated however you like – making it the star of the coffee table. Just mix the three ingredients together, throw it in the oven and until then you can clean the living room for the guests. You’ve probably never put a quick cake in the oven.
5 Minute Yogurt Cake: You will need these ingredients to bake
- 400 grams of sweet yogurt – eg. For example, vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 40 grams of corn flour
How to bake a lightning fast yogurt cake
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Beat the eggs first, then mix in the yogurt.
- Then filter the corn flour and stir again until you get a mass with no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment-lined springform pan. This water trick is very easy.
- Now bake the yogurt cake for 40 minutes. If it darkens too quickly, cover with aluminum foil.
- Leave the yogurt cake to cool in the oven. After ten minutes, open the oven door a crack.
- Then put it in the refrigerator for another hour or two.
Why should you let the yogurt cake cool in the oven?
The warm curd cake does not tolerate a sudden drop in temperature – just like its cousin, the cheesecake. If you let it cool slowly in the oven, it won’t fall apart or develop invisible cracks on the surface.
This lightning-fast and easy yogurt cake is especially delicious with fresh fruit or fruit puree or jam. Try it and enjoy.