Do you love waffles, but rarely treat yourself to breakfast? Thanks to the hearty oatmeal, these waffles are a healthy breakfast.
You can reach for this waffle recipe many times with confidence. Usually waffles contain a lot of sugar and not necessarily one A healthy breakfast. But if you cleverly swap out a few ingredients, waffles are also a great breakfast that’s delicious yet packed with nutrients. For example, bake these Oatmeal waffles with bananas, start the day with energy, because oats contain a lot of healthy fiber that fills you up. Let’s start with the recipe!
Healthy Oatmeal Waffles Recipe: The Ingredients
Ingredients for 6 waffles:
- 125 g soft butter
- 70 g birch sugar (xylitol)
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 125 grams of flour
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 80 grams of rolled oats
- 75 ml vegetable drink or milk (eg homemade oat milk)
- If necessary, butter or margarine to grease the waffle iron
If you are a chocolate fan, you can add some cocoa powder to the batter to give the waffles a nice dark color and shine. Chocolate note.
Bake Healthy Oatmeal Waffles: Here’s How
- Beat the soft butter and birch sugar with a hand mixer until smooth. Cut the banana into pieces and stir into the batter.
- Then add the flour, baking powder and chopped oats and mix these ingredients together.
- Now pour in herbal drink or milk and mix everything into a liquid dough.
- If necessary, grease the waffle iron, preheat it and bake the oatmeal waffles one at a time until the batter runs out.
to the healthy ones Oatmeal Banana Waffle With powdered sugar, for example, or healthy alternatives: finely chopped fruit, applesauce or maple syrup. enjoy your meal!